.

Friday, May 11, 2012

I'm Out In The Garden...

And yes... I'm still around and haven't fallen off the face of the earth. Springtime on a homestead is always busy. I've sat down to write a post several times, but I can't seem to get one finished for the life of me! This I can say with confidence... it's not dull around here! The rattlesnake that made his last visit to the yard today (before succumbing to a sudden death) is just one example of the heart stopping suspense we've experienced recently. The good news... I think I have the mice under control, though the bobcat has still eluded us.



Potatoes and tomatoes should be in the ground tomorrow, along with a gazillion zinnias, a few squash, and maybe the peppers and eggplants. And hopefully, the new chicks will move out of the two brooders in the house and take up residence in the coop. Of course, the new chicks out there will have to move over, but there's room for all!



I have been falling into bed exhausted every single night, waaayyy past my usual bedtime. But it's all good! I wouldn't have it any other way. And hopefully, I shall return to posting SOON! Lord knows I've written about 10 posts in my mind already. Now if I could just get them typed out...


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails