.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

We've Named the Homestead!

We've finally named the farm. Seems that if you have goats, you need a herd name. And if you're going to name a herd, seems like it should kind of follow the name of the farm. (I had no farm name.)

So after much deliberation, I'm pleased to announce our new homestead name...

It's kind of like when you give a mouse a cookie. One thing leads to another and after I named the farm, it seemed like a good idea to set up a website for it. Actually, it's just another blog, but I've set it up more like a website. I'll still be blogging right here like I always have! But if you want specific information on how we are managing our farm, photos, and such, you can see it by clicking the new link on the right sidebar any time you want (or for right now, click HERE).

Blessings!



I encourage you to check out the new Sweetwater Farm site often as I'll be adding to it regularly.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails